- Designation of origin : AOC Touraine Chenonceaux
- Region : Vallée de la Loire
- Vintage : 2021
- Producer : Domaine de la Chaise
- Grape variety (ies) : Sauvignon blanc
- Color : White
- Degree of alcohol : 13.5%
- Sugar content : 1.5 g/L
The TOURAINE CHENONCEAUX of the DOMAINE DE LA CHAISE is made from the Sauvignon grape variety whose plots are classified as AOC TOURAINE CHENONCEAUX. The siliceous soils, located on the slopes of the Cher or its tributaries, rest on a layer of limestone.
Golden yellow color, opening on a nose of exotic and citrus fruits. The immediately round and warm mouth offers an aromatic complexity where minerality, white flesh fruits, exotic fruits and citrus fruits complete each other.
Fruity and harmonious wine. Perfect with fish, seafood, goat cheese and even as an aperitif.