- Designation of origin : AOC Bordeaux, France
- Region : Entre-Deux-Mers, Haut-Benauge district
- Vintage : 2019
- Producer : Maison Simonneau et fils, a family estate since 1780
- Grape variety (ies) : 60% Sauvignon blanc, 20% Muscadelle, 20% Sémillon
- Color : White
- Degree of alcohol : 12.7%
- Sugar content : 0 g/L
The wine is a pale yellow color with delicate golden reflections. It opens with inviting aromas of citrus fruits and white flowers, with hints of musk and boxwood. Similar fresh, fruity aromas follow on the palate. The wine is dry, fruity and crisp. The Château Laubarit is a well-balanced, elegant, lively and supple wine with an interestingly long finish.
The Château Laubarit is delightful with all hot or cold seafood dishes such as lobster, shrimp, oysters and sea scallops. It will also go perfectly with a vegetarian dish such as asparagus with goat cheese and roasted pine nuts or a spring salad with a citrus dressing.